I consult with parents with children of all ages. The focus here is on adjustment and the identification of less effective parenting strategies and the development of more effective strategies for dealing with a variety of challenges that parenting creates. This includes;
- Adjustment after the birth of your first, second or subsequent children.
- Parenting and stepparenting in a second or third marriage and issues relating to the integration of two single parent families. I have a special interest in blended families.
- Dealing with problematic behaviours in young children such as general unruliness, disobedience, school refusal.
- Helping parents empower their kids to deal with bullying.
- Maintaining and developing deeper relationships with children following separation and divorce.