Participants will learn about their own readiness to be in relationship, about improving their choice of a potential partner, and about building a more sustainable relationship.
Workshop 17-20 March 2017:
Valley of the Rainbow – DULLSTROOM
R3800 (Sharing a room with another workshop attendee)
R5675 (Double room, not sharing)
4 nights accommodation (17 – 20 March)
Personal Growth Workshop
Only 10 spaces are available. First come, first serve! Your registration is confirmed once we have received a 50% deposit. Please book well in advance.
Who will benefit from this workshop
This dynamic and insight-provoking workshop was created for Singles but is also of great value to those already in a relationship they want to keep or to improve.
- If you are tired of relationships that do not meet your needs, this is for you.
- For all those who are ready to let go of blaming their partner(s) for their relationship difficulties and look at themselves.
- It is for people who want to learn to do relationships better, who want the knowledge and the skills to create satisfying, lasting relationships.
- You can’t seem to meet the right person
- It is for those who want to move beyond the reactivity that causes so much pain in intimate relationships to a new way of being and communicating.
- If you want tolearn and benefit from every past relationship.
- Let go of painful emotional memories and grief and get closure from former love partners.
This workshop invites participants to see themselves through the lens of past and/or present relationships, to own their contribution to the good, the bad and the ugly and to develop new skills for a new future. The format includes lectures, writing, demonstrations and practicing communication exercises in small groups, fun and laughter.
What you can expect from this workshop…
- a fascinating journey of self-discovery
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships. Understand the connection between the frustrations you’ve experienced in past relationships and your frustrations in childhood and why you are vulnerable as a result of unfulfilled childhood needs
- recognise your defences and learn how to achieve an intimate relationship without creating barriers.
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Please email me for further information or if you would like me to send you the Registration form for the Workshop in Personal Growth